In case you are preparing for the same or planning to give in near future. Bellow are some quick tips that will help you to clear the exam in first Go..
1) Mark your calendar. Dedicate at least 1-2 hrs daily for study.
Don't try to memories things, rather try to understand thoroughly.
2) You should have complete understanding of Major AWS services like EC2, S3, VPC, Route53, ELB, RDS, SQS, SNS and their different use cases, functionality etc etc.
3) Should know what a particular AWS Service can and can't do.
4) Must practice well in the AWS Management console. (You can use AWS Free tire A/c for this.)
5) Read FAQs of All Major AWS Services.
6) Read recommended White papers, especially the Security one. which contributes to almost 20% of the exam.
7)Read Official Documentation of different AWS Services.
After all "Consistency is the Key to Success" (Learn and practice consistently everyday)
In case you haven't signed up for the Certification course yet, I would highly recommend you register asap.You can sign up for the course at the below link, which is completely exam oriented course. It includes all the necessary resources and step-by-step video tutorials which personally helped thousands of students to clear the exam in first attempt.
>> AWS Solution Architect Associate Level - Certification Course
Thanks & Regards,
AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate
Follow Us On LinkedIn